Saturday, December 21, 2013

14 Resolutions for 2014


  • Get certified as a Personal Trainer
  • Make an album, minimum 10 songs, of any non-rap genre of my choice
  • Release a mixtape, minimum of 10 songs
  • Get rid of all acne on my body
  • Learn Italian fluently
  • Learn to play either the violin or the trumpet
  • Minimum of 100 hours of extracurricular volunteering
  • Deflower a virgin
  • Maintain a monogamous relationship with a worthy girl for a decent amount of time, do not base it primarily on sex
  • Have 200 posts on this blog by the year's end
  • No jerking off or smoking bud
  • Get a car
  • Read a Poem Everyday
  • Read 12 books
  1. Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy
  2. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
  3. No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
  4. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
  5. Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck
  6. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
  7. Ulysses by James Joyce (Again)
  8. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
  9. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
  10. A Farewell to Arms by Earnest Hemingway
  11. The Garden of Eden by Earnest Hemingway
  12. Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare

I consider myself a failure if I don't accomplish at least 12 of these. I will update this as I finish goals.
Here is my other public blog. It's almost upsetting that this blog already has more page views than that one. Unfortunately, I haven't updated it because I haven't been playing hockey as much anymore, but I have a couple of unfinished posts I may finish. Most have to do with fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment